Hip Pain Cured Fast
Does your hip ache? You’re not alone. Hip pain can be caused by injury, over use or just plain old wear and tear.
Whether the pain you are experiencing is in your right hip or your left hip, we can help you get relief from your hip pain.
Some hip pain can be caused by adjacent systems in the body like nerves or even a hernia in the abdominal wall can manifest it self as hip pain. Common conditions we treat and fix are:
- Disc herniations/extrusions
- Ligament sprains
- Muscle strains – especially of the psoas, illiacus, and hip external rotator muscles
- “Sciatica” or femoral nerve pain (pain in the glutes, quads, hamstring, IT-Band, Calf, Foot)
- Hip labrum tears
- Piriformis syndrome
- Hip impingement
- Hip retroversion or anteversion
- Excessive Sitting Syndrome
If you are experiencing hip pain, call us today at 862-205-HUGS (4847) to make an appointment for a free consultation. With a proper diagnosis, we can likely get you out of pain fast and for good.